Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014

Where has the time gone? It's pretty obvious that our time did not go into this blog. It's been 4 months. That is four months of crafts {galore!}, recipes, organizing and unorganizing...

Four months of lots of blog-worthy things. Yet not a lot of blog-worthy time. So one of my New Years resolutions was to start blogging again. Why? Well, lets be honest.
I got a new job. A fantastic one with bigger opportunities, amazing people and I get to work with my fantastic husband. The problem is... he works 8 hours, I work 6. Work is too far away for us to be driving two cars when we can save SO much money by carpooling. So here, I sit, 2 hours left in my hubby's work day. This is not the only reason I blog. The other reason is that I believe we brainstormers have a lot to say. We craft, we love, we bake. Life gets interesting, sometimes we believe someone could make a movie about us, we are that cool. {We daydream :)} We also know a lot of people, family and friends, who we want to share our successes with. So you. Yes, you. You are the reason we blog.

Let's get back to my question. Where has the time gone? Wouldn't you like to know. We were having fun themed parties, making Christmas gifts and enjoying our lives.

I'm so excited for 2014. We have so much to share, so much to live and so much to do! I plan to share it with you. So keep reading, we haven't gone anywhere.

{A}ubry                       


No comments:

Post a Comment