Saturday, April 6, 2013

The {B}rainstormers

Hey fellow readers! We decided it's about time we spread our love of crafting, baking and organizing with the blog world. So to start, here's a little about us.

Hi! I'm {A}ubry! I'm 21 and I LOVE crafting and organizing. Last June, I got married to my handsome high school sweetheart, Mike. We are extremely lucky to have just bought our first house! With my hobbies of cleaning, crafting and organizing, I'm extremely excited to make it our own and share my passions with you readers as I do this and start a family! My best friend, Bailey and my Sister-in-law, Shanda, got me interested in baking and crafting and I'm so excited to do this blog with them!


{A}ubry                   

My name is Bailey and I'm 21. I'm in LOVE with the outdoors! Camping, fishing, hiking, sports, I love it ALL!! And though I love being active, I also love relaxing. If you gave me a good book, I'd be content reading all day. Also, I love to cook, bake, organize and do crafts, mostly because of my best friend, {A}ubry! I think she created a monster!!! But mostly I love life and the people in it (no matter how cheesy that sounds). I hope you enjoy our blog! :)

{B}ailey                   

I'm {S}handa! I'm 25 and married to {A}ubry's brother, josh! I just had a little baby girl named Molly who just happens to be extra blessed with an extra chromosome i.e: Down Syndrome. She has made me realize how important it is to live life to the fullest and take nothing for granted! I love photography and editing, card making, vinyl and clothing design-all done with my handy dandy Silhouette cutting machine!  These two girls above me are amazing at everything and I look forward to helping them with this blog!

{S}handa                 

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for all three of you talented ladies! Love the blog so far! Keep it coming!
    Mommy Z

    ReplyDelete