Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Craft Closet {Intro}

My husband, Mike, and I just bought a house! We are moving in next week. If you know me, you can only imagine how crazy I'm going! I've been secretly packing up my stuff and planning trucks and trips from our storage places to our new house.
This is such a big thing in my life right now, so please forgive me if when this is all I talk about. Ever since the moment I saw this house, I've been planning away. Well. My husband gave me the greatest gift I could ever receive. He gave me the freedom to make a craft place to work on my projects and blog blog blog! Isn't he amazing??
While Bailey has been helping me think of ways to make the most of a craft place, I decided to do a Craft Closet. We have big plans and we've already started some little crafts and some shopping to get started {I know, I know. I'm not even moved in yet}
I hope you are as excited as I am. I plan on sharing my plans one step at a time for you readers. Get Ready! We'll get everything else!

{A}ubry                        

No comments:

Post a Comment