Wednesday, May 29, 2013

{Love} Vintage on Main

Through the stress of the end of the school year and the strain of moving into my own house,  Mike {the hubby}and I decided to lose ourselves to our new city. Boy am I glad we did. We found all sorts of cute treasures!

It was a surprise to me that I could find anything much cuter than the three puppies we got to cuddle and hold while they waited for people to adopt them and we {loved} them so much, we would have bought them all! While we decided it was not a good impulsive buy, we were successful in our other endeavors--


 
Who wants to ride that bike and play that guitar? Um.. This girl! Even though we didn't buy anything, I fell in love with everything inside this cute boutique. I can't stop thinking about all the treasures this shop could offer my empty home! Best thing about this place? It's affordable! I believe me and my cute {elephant} wallet are going back for second looksies...
 


{A}ubry                               

No comments:

Post a Comment